1.07.2008

christmas donations to the craft studio

I tell you the 2007 holidays kicked my butt. Issues at work had me thinking about quitting my profession altogether, both Shawn and I got sick days before we left town, we didn't get a tree or send out holiday cards and we made absolutely no progress on the basement. However, I was able to get a lot of sleep, eat mom cooked meals and spend some quality time with my family. Plus I received a bunch of great gifts from those who love me the most.

Here are the highlights... ...from my co-worker Samantha, a Hadley Hutton print, purchased from Noun
...to add to my growing Hadley Hutton collection...
...from my mother-in-law, Sew U from Built by Wendy


...from my sister, Martha Stewart Crafts Paper Storage Box, Binder and T-Square Clipboard

...and from my hubby, Shawn...a Lotta Jansdotter pouch and other goodies from Flora...
...AND my favorite of all...a Model One Radio from Canoe!

I have wanted one of these for quite some time, but I must admit that Sally Shim's post made me ask my husband for one of these for Christmas and it worked! I love it when he listens to me! Thank you, sweetheart!

I was hoping by now I would have the carpet tile installed in my craft studio, but life got in the way. Oh well.

No comments: