12.05.2008

3 down, one more to go

last night, was the 3rd of 4 craft shows that i am participating in this season. this show was held at my office during one of our 'friday @ 4:30' (aka 'beer-thirty) events. i had the privilege of organizing the first craft show (at least since i've been working there) that we have held at the office and i believe it was a wonderful success, if i don't say so myself. it was great to see what my co-workers create in their spare time. although i was too busy (with selling my own wares + shopping) and too distracted to take photos of the event, i will leave you with a photo of a beautiful felted flower pin created by loree, who works in the marketing department at my office.

my next and (thank goodness) my last show of the season will be at p:ear. i will be joining my friends next sunday, december 14. please stop by and introduce yourself!

1 comment:

Craft Wench said...

It's always been one of my long term goals to become good enough at my craft to go to a craft show.