2.19.2008

...he loves me...

okay so this post is late, but i finally had the time to take a snap shot of my valentine's gift from my sweet husband. i LOVE this bag! i sent my husband a weblink indicating that 'i really wanted this' and he hunted it down! he called and visited the local store and they didn't have it. however, a salesperson overheard that he was looking for this bag and said that one was supposed to go to another store and was accidentally transfered to their store instead. it turns out that this bag is backordered indefinitely on the website and it was not available at their other portland location. he was just going to buy me a gift certificate so i could order it myself, but the salesperson said that she would sell it to him! it was fate! anyhoo it's MINE. my husband's shopping tenacity makes me so proud...thank you sweetheart, i love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. Welcome to the blogging world! I love that bag and I am pleased to find yet another Portland blogger;)